Online Sales and Return Policy
- Customers are responsible for any return package shipping costs as well as the original shipping cost. All returned packages will be charged with a 20% restocking fee as well as all shipping charges.
- We ask customers to contact us within 5 days of receiving your order to request your return.
- All returns must be in their original.
- Unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, no scents or odors (cigarette smoke, perfume, etc.), no pet hair or deodorant marks, no lips or tears, no signs of being worn (dirty, stains, makeup, missing hanger straps, etc.)
- All returns must be approved before being sent back. The item must be in its original packaging and must be returned within 5 days of receiving an approval email
- Any item not in its original packaging, not in the new condition and not received by given date will not be given an exchange/refund for item or shipping cost.
- We will replace only defective (the item is damaged upon arrival; dissatisfied alteration is not considered as defective) item with the same item. If that item is no longer available, we will refund back to you. All returns must be requested online.
- All original packaging must be included (hanger, dress bag, etc.)
- All tags must be attached.
- Items not eligible for exchanges or returns:
- Bridal, Bridesmaid dresses
- Special order items(including drop shipping items(company order))
: if your order is delayed beyond the original expected delivery date, you may cancel your special order
- Personalized and dyed items
- Perishables and personal care items
- Final sale and Clearance items(All outlet sections: OUTLET PRICE, SHORT DRESSES, LONG DRESSES, UNDER $99 SHORT DRESS, UP TO 75% OFF PROM DRESS, WEDDING)
- Items with any tags removed
- Giveaway items
- Special event and discounted items
- The return policy is subject to change without notice.
Shipping and Delivery
- Free shipping on all continental U.S. orders over $149 with a signature required option.
- All orders over $149 will have a signature required (no charge) due on delivery.
- Delivery confirmation will not be credited. So Good Bridal is not responsible for any damage that occurs to any item after it is received by the customer. We do not guarantee any item after it is received and opened.
- So Good Bridal is not responsible for incorrect address deliveries that the customer inputted, any charges that occur due to this will be charged to the customer. Please make sure the shipping address is correct.
- So Good Bridal is not responsible for the missing packages once the tracking link is marked as "Delivered".
- Customers are responsible for international shipping fees
- Customs fee may be charged for international shipments and when purchasing at So Good Bridal, customers are agreeing to pay for all the fees regarding the package.
- Upon receiving, customers should review their invoice and items to ensure correct shipment. Each order is shipped with an invoice that has a picture and shipped amount for an easy quantity check. Invoices are also viewable and printable by logging into “my account” and choosing “order tracking.”
- If an order is made before 1 PM EST, it will be shipped out the same day. If it is made after 1 PM EST, it will be shipped the following business day.
- So Good Beauty & Bridal does not guarantee that all items and quantities will be available to be shipped at any time. Credits are issued back the customer’s card within 2 business days of the order being shipped.
Privacy & Changes
- So Good Bridal will not share or distribute your personal information with anyone, EVER. Customers’ information is stored in an encrypted database and is only viewable by the owner of the website.
- All rights reserved to So Good Bridal. All pictures are the property of So Good Bridal. All information on this website may change at any time and we cannot guarantee prices and quantities at any time.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the service.